Thursday, August 3, 2017

Freyja's Torc & a bunch of other stuff

   So the Jester duo-logy is finished. Was this the last we'll see of Jester? Nah, he'll be back to his annoying self in the next installment about the big Nord. Yep, Tot is coming back and boy he has plenty of scores to settle and knowing him he'll probably create a couple of more just to keep his juices flowing. Also I have an idea about another spin off of sorts set in the world of the Lodge and the Living Swords. Again about a known but not central character. Who is a woman. You kinda guessed who she is? Well good for you, I suppose since I still haven't decided who she will be haha :p
   Anyway the Dark Jester's Tale series helped me test a couple of things as a writer. You always want to do that. Test yourself. Grow as a person. And sell a lot of books. Because it's very fulfilling. Yeah. You also make money, which is even better :) Anyway this post was about a certain Jester so I'll end it saying this. I had great fun writing about Zeru of Bayonne so perhaps sometime into the future, I'll visit him again and see how he's done. There's one more story to tell there.
   Next is the Amazon Scout competition. So I'll post about it in due time. 


  Enjoy your summer guys and lovely gals


 #GrandDuxGrimark out :D







      

No comments:

Email the Author

author.angelo@gmail.com

Donate here

Servant of the Princess Reviews

Servant of the Princess

Scarred Reviews

Scarred

Παιρνω παρουσιες