Friday, July 8, 2016

Artwork & covers

While in the midst of the Jester campaign, which translates in talking a lot and watching random other campaigns & authors hoping you'll glimpse something useful -most of the times unsuccessfully, my friend Blackveil, the artist working on my covers, reminded me that she was almost a month in already which meant she'd finished on the Living Sword Chronicles.
Three shiny covers I like a lot to replace the old and worn-out hehe covers already dating three years now.

I'm also busy writing Freyja's Torc, but it's progressing slowly since the summer is here in force, along with with the strong heat, the mindless July fun and the unconquered allure of the Mediterranean lassies :)



    

No comments:

Email the Author

author.angelo@gmail.com

Donate here

Servant of the Princess Reviews

Servant of the Princess

Scarred Reviews

Scarred

Παιρνω παρουσιες